Reply To: The Annual ‘Wanderlust’ Review. The Airlines.Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines The Annual ‘Wanderlust’ Review. The Airlines. Reply To: The Annual ‘Wanderlust’ Review. The Airlines.

acchaladka
Participant

Thank you Hess, much appreciated. I’ll mostly be reading and lurking as I seem to “merely” clock in around 75K miles per year and have already learned a few things from the forums.

As for your post, I did notice the cabin was almost exactly the same between AC and 9W, I’m amazed that someone else knows the difference. Perhaps most Canadians don’t expect anyone to know anything about Air Canada? 🙂

I’m also surpised that you think so highly of the Kaiseki meal on the the Toronto – Tokyo run, not that I thought it was bad – I don’t know what the really well done version (i.e. on the ground, in Japan) is like. What I find that Air Canada has in spades is a really great set of movies. I do wish their TV selections were less random though.

Thank you for the tips, I will try Kingfisher, though this year I’m marshalling all my points on to Star Allliance in the vain chance I make the top tier. Maybe late in the year.

I’m a big fan of NH too and will like them more with the lie-flat option. Back at the office in Montreal I actually have a little ANA figurine eternally pouring coffee.

Peace,

T