Reply To: The Annual ‘Wanderlust’ Review. The Airlines.

Back to Forum

Hess963
Participant

Hi Ted !

First welcome in BT Forum ! It is actually one of the rarest comments over 9W C cabins. I actually have flown 9W B777 aircrafts with three different airlines: with 9W of course, with TK and with GF. 9W has leased them to TK and GF — so I had great opportunities to try the full flat bed. As AC fan — you might have found out that the C seats of AC and 9W are almost identical apart from the colour.

Regarding food service on 9W. It is just great and the hospitable Indian attitude – always try the Indian options — just delicious !. AC food service are great as well– I personally find the Japanese Meal option one of the best in the industry which only NH and JAL beat slightly.
Regarding PJs — only get it when it is a night flight. And not all airlines offer PJs, so it is a huge point for those airlines like 9W, QF ….
Well flights to BKK are often with B737 – non lieflat seats–luckily it is not that long and the lounge style seat is average. Better improved will be the best — lie flat like TG for short haul regional routes for example.

Try Kingfisher First as well. I was amazed and arrived relaxed +satisfied for my money. About NH — as you have heard — new C and F cabins are going to be introduced in the fleet. And this time it is real full flat bed–no angle. It will be a huge competition with JAL. Apart from the great Japanese Meal-attentive cabin crews.

Enjoy your trips and safe travels

Hess

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls