Reply To: The Annual ‘Wanderlust’ Review. The Airlines.Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines The Annual ‘Wanderlust’ Review. The Airlines. Reply To: The Annual ‘Wanderlust’ Review. The Airlines.

Tailspin
Participant

Well, it would be interesting to know how Germany-based travellers vote. Do the German newspapers and travel magazines carry out similar surveys?And do Lufthansa and Air Berlin always come out on top?
True, this Wanderlust survey doesn’t distinguish between First, Business, Premium, and Economy and maybe next year it should break down the category into these four sub-sections.
I think Oman Air simply don’t have the route network at this stage. Maybe, in a few years’ time, they might find themselves on the list. I have never flown them so I can’t comment on them but it would be good to know how other posters feel about them.
Thank HEAVENS that for once BA hasn’t managed to spin its way into such a survey!Wanderlust readers are obviously not impressed by the airline.
Good to see a small airline such as Bangkok Airways take on the ‘big guys’ and manage to hold its own.
I’m new to this site but I can’t help but notice the same pro-BA hype being churned out by some others.