Reply To: Sorry for the Inconvenience Caused !Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Sorry for the Inconvenience Caused ! Reply To: Sorry for the Inconvenience Caused !

ReachMe747
Participant

Thank you MartynSinclair for your advice and guidance on this matter. I bought my ticket in Bangkok, Thailand which is were I live. Unfortunately I did not take photos of my burned fingers. Only a doctors certificate which I used to claim from my insurance.

The manager of Swiss from Thailand sent me a letter of apology but was a standard format company issue – fill in the blanks type of a letter stating the matter will be brought up with the relevant departments concerned – with the usual ending, Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you ! That is about it with Swiss.

If the manager had said as you say, contact me next time you fly so we can do somethihng special for you, it would have made a whole lot of difference to this situation of mine, but even that was not forthcoming.

I am going to the Consumer Protection department here in Thailand and see how this matter will be treated.