Reply To: Sorry for the Inconvenience Caused !Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Sorry for the Inconvenience Caused ! Reply To: Sorry for the Inconvenience Caused !

Hess963
Participant

ReachMe 747 very sorry for your experience

but I just want to tell you that such experience with LX flight attendants are very rare. I could not imagine that cabin crews would literally wipe their nose or any body parts obviously and then using those same hands inorder to serve you your food&drink. I know it is not easy to correct someone directly but such behaviours are so unprofessional and should be stated immediately. Especially regarding your health ! There is no excuse regarding this matter. And the fact that you have to decline your food&beverage in such circumstances is just : no go !! You have your rights as pax whatever class you are travelling — and especially regarding hygiene standards from cabin crews. It is intolerable to experience bad conditions from co-pax, but definitely not from cabin crews — that is definitely red card !!

I just wish you good luck for any compensation you get — but it is still hard to believe that such LX cabin crews do have such lapses. I should regard myself as very lucky ’cause I have not experienced such hideous attitudes with LX or any other airline !