Reply To: BA new First Class Review

Back to Forum

ExecPlatAA
Participant

BA 139 LHR-BOM on Dec 12th in new first – sorry folks, I am NOT impressed. The seat is no better than the standard first suite – thats just the fact. The window blinds are good – but not awesome by any means. Seat area was cluttered (crumbs etc – not cleaned). One seat in first was already not working (2K). Seat comfort was good, but no more private or comfortable than the older version. Catering was a LOW point. Awful food. Dessert not offered. Chocolates not offered – do we have to ask?? No bling is one thing, stand offish is another. Crew did not make up the bed – i started to make my own and they just passed me by and did not offer to make it or pick up the duvet after I was done. This would NOT happen on Cathay, Emirates or Singapore. Crew attitude needs to be fixed and perhaps catering and service protocols from EK, SQ and CX shared with the ageing crew – get with the program – its a competitive world out there and better choices abound.

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls