Reply To: BA new First Class ReviewCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines BA new First Class Review Reply To: BA new First Class Review

HonestCrew
Participant

To answer FCT’s question, we have no info with regards to who has paid or upgraded with miles because it will make no difference to the service given/received.
A small asterix indicates the customer has paid ‘full fare’, the highest price for that particular flight, but again we do not see that as a priority when it comes to service, just that they probably had to fly away last minute unexpectedly rather than be at home watching Top Gear.

I wasn’t digging at the Asian crew, I previously worked for one of them. It is a cultural thing, lets call it efficiency rather than robotic, it works wonders when everything is running fine. If something unexepected happens and it is not in the manual how to deal with it, well thats another story.
We can learn a lot from them when it comes to customer service, that is for sure, the accolades speak for themselves.
Plus, how can I put this? They do tend to be… ‘easier on the eye’ than
our dear old ladies.

For Martyn, thanks for your compliment. Crew for all airlines are in a constant battle against their employer when it comes to flexibility. This has been going on since I joined the game. Silly things such as looking after a customers own food had been stopped for ‘hygiene reasons’ (!) Gladly, some of us are happy to see past this and realise that keeping a couple of Krispy Kremes in the fridge wont cause an outbreak of whatever they think might outbreak. Do keep in mind though, whatever the topic of discussion, if the crew say no it means they have been told to say no…the old ‘dont shoot the messenger’ thing again.

Speaking of topic of discussion, how is that new F seat doing?