Reply To: BA new First Class ReviewCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines BA new First Class Review Reply To: BA new First Class Review

MartynSinclair

The flexibilty that Honest Crew mentions – I know we live in a world of hightened security and rigid procedures (even robotic!) but talking of flexibility, has anyone else come across a BA Captain, who likes to address his upper deck passengers in person. He is a real character, back to the old days when the 4 gold bars were visible and were seen to be in control. I have flown with him twice and on each occasion before engine start, he came out of the flight deck and addressed all the upper deck passengers with an amusing yet attention grabbing introduction and flight safety message. A reak old school kinda fellow, but it was a nice touch to see and only on these 2 occasions since 9/11. Also to the BA crew last week, that allowed me to store my special food requirement, in a flexible manner in the galley, thank you very much indeed. Honest Crew, you are indeed right, its nice to see the flexibilty and common sense attitude – just wish there was more of it from all airlines…..Good post!