Reply To: BA new First Class Review

Back to Forum

HonestCrew
Participant

Dont get me wrong, I didn’t mean to knock them. CX and SQ are very good, consistent and their attention to detail is second to none. Point I wanted to make was even though there are service guidelines there is room for flexibility for BA crew. Rarely, very rarely I hope, there could be a crewmember who, for whatever reason, may not want to give 100% that day, whereas our Asian colleagues have Chief Mama-san breathing down their neck, they dare not put a foot wrong. But, that system seems to work and prizes are awarded for that.
So if you feel the service was not up to scratch that day, let the airline know.
Feedback we receive from our customers includes joy at being able to have a conversation with us and the flexibility we can offer, light hearted banter now and again, etc.
I will never say “we are the best”, ( I don’t like the self appreciation society) there will always be a couple of bad eggs in such a big basket and no doubt BA staff can learn a lot from those carriers.

C.3.P.O. – out.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls