Reply To: CX Arrival Lounge LHR ?

Back to Forum

HKGdirector
Participant

NTarrant is quite right. I recently had a colleague of mine travel to LHR and he was shocked at the fact that the CX arrivals lounge would not open for another 3 hours. Also, I gather he was turned away from the AA arrivals lounge as you need to carry a lounge invitation card issued on check in in Hong Kong to gain access. In what again appears to be penny pinching on the part of CX, the arrivals lounge invitation is not issued automatically upon check in even to F class passengers. You must specifically ask for it. Presumably, AA charge CX based on the number of invitations redeemed ?

VK – your points are well taken. If I was connecting over LHR a top class arrivals lounge would be essential. Once BA introduce their new F on the HKG/LHR route, I will definately try it out.

BT – Please draw the attention to CX’s Director, Customer Service to these posts and ask for a response ? Our CX Account Manager advises it is a Mr. Ivan Chiu.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls