Reply To: Poor weather or poor operations?Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Poor weather or poor operations? Reply To: Poor weather or poor operations?

SimonRowberry
Participant

Let it also be known that I only called you that in response to a fairly juvenile comment you made towards me, which you then yourself removed, leaving my response hanging in space without a context. Pretty underhand behaviour on a message board, isn’t it? This is NOT the first time that you’ve done that, Krug. Do you behave that way in business?

I also found it interesting that you turned a positive comment I made about a Nordic airline and airport, and the way they handled WEATHER conditions, into a needlessly negative piece by bringing in irrelevant comments about baggage handlers, which had nothing to so with what I was saying. Oh, and by the way, there was no delay at all in getting my bags back at HEL after the flight from VNO a few days later. Nor at LHR after the subsequent flight from HEL. Not even a very effective strike then…….still, you know how inefficient communists can be.

To try to get back on thread and to the point: no comments on BA then, I take it?