Reply To: Egyptair business class LHR-CAICreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Egyptair business class LHR-CAI Reply To: Egyptair business class LHR-CAI

Jefferydavison
Participant

I have just returned from the trip. What can say about Egyptair, boarding was chaotic to say the least, once on board the seat was average. The meal service was a real let down. Firstly no menu cards were given out. The crew came round with an offering of non alcholic drinks. The lunch tray quickly followed, no sooner had I managed to get into the starter that the main course arrived nicely presented on a trolley. By the time I was ready to eat it I am afraid it had gone cold. The sweet trolley came round soon after followd by coffee. So a pretty average flight.

I was really disappointed to only get one drink and one cup of coffee, no second round of coffee was offered. About 45 minutes befored we landed I really needed a drink, pressed the crew call and waited for 10 minutes, despite several crew members walking past the illuminated call light. I eventually walked back to the galley and asked for a glass of coke. This was served by a very off hand crew member who pointed out we would be landing in 30 minutes.

So in conclusion I can will probably not fly Egyptair again in a hurry.