Reply To: BA to charge for seat selection.Create Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines BA to charge for seat selection. Reply To: BA to charge for seat selection.

Hess963
Participant

Hi everyone !!

NTarrant and JimB that is good! I definitely think we need a lttle bit of “cooling down” here.

Airpocket do you have to use words like ” crushing it or bringing down BA “??. I know you mentioned you do not fly BA–so you do not care what happen with it. But there are still BA pax and loyal here who do not generally like such wordings. I comment to BA sharply too, but I do not use words like that as it really make people think you might have a personal concern regarding BA. I do not like it either when airlines and their policies are highly rated and commented even glorifying them.

I think this issue should be aired to the British public who will fly or are flying with BA as this is a huge issue. This could really influence people’s choice in flying with other airline rather than BA.
Yes, in some countries, airlines and areas regarding this matter–it is normal to raise or to implement such actions( trying to cut costs –whatever …) but it doesn’t mean that the BA pax are nonchalant to it. And why just accept such actions as a fact. Pax have still rights and choices!!

BA should be aware of these aspects and really reconsider this step before it gets daunting entirely !!