Reply To: SQ new 773 /A333 Regional business seat to ozCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines SQ new 773 /A333 Regional business seat to oz Reply To: SQ new 773 /A333 Regional business seat to oz

Hess963
Participant

Hi everyone !!

ChrisFreeman are you referring to my comments on you ?? If it so–sorry mate-I am not Margie Logarta and not any edtior of any travel magazine. I am frequent flyer like anybody here in this platform sharing my experiences to you all.

Regarding to your plea for more “proper review”–what do you think is a proper review for SQ??–If you have taken time reading those threads over SQ and it’s latest regional C class–It was not a successful start I would say. About the SQ service–the comments are on par–but at the moment it wasn’t actually good. I personally believe that the service standards and quantity of food in certain routes are worsening. SQ should keep an eye on that.

I am actually amazed how good SQ and CX are rated in the Asian edition Survey 2009. Both airlines are not that absolutely outstanding as in the past years.
I would like to have seen NH as best first class as they have really got a great first class product–but they lack PR. What about NZ in Eco class–it is a great seat with plenty of pitch/iInseat videoscreen/ great service?? But here as well most Asian/Pazific travellers just tend not to travel often with these two airlines–so I would say CX and SQ have got good PR–mostly from past laurels and mostly from telling rather than own experience.