Reply To: SQ new 773 /A333 Regional business seat to ozCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines SQ new 773 /A333 Regional business seat to oz Reply To: SQ new 773 /A333 Regional business seat to oz

A liitle while ago I posted a thread on another forum that pointed out that, for all their faults, this could NEVER happen on BA

BA’ single biggest strength is that on every long haul flight, regardless of route, date or aircraft – 747/777/767, even the 318 out of LCY, you are GUARANTEED a Fully Flat Bed

I am both an SQ PPS and BA Gold Card holder and I will only fly SQ if the aircraft has a fully flat bed ( so A380 and 777 ER)

If not I will pick BA or someone else with a flat bed offering

In fact the risk of SQ switching euipment at the last minute – a far from rare occurrence – makes me very reluctant to travel wit them

On BA the “worst” that can happen is that your 747 gets replaced with a 777 or the 777 with a 767 but always with a flat bed

For a flight like SIN – SYD teh SQ new offering is not acceptable – equivalent to LHR – BOS or Toronto and BA will guarantee you a flat bed

We all know BA is not perfect but I think in this aspect thaey are streets ahead