Reply To: SQ new 773 /A333 Regional business seat to oz

Back to Forum

Hess963
Participant

Hi everyone!!

Refering to my recent posts and to MarkR9.
Regarding my night flight from SIN-SYD. I had supper (BTC) and had the lamb meal. It was good but not overall outstanding. My fellow pax was not so happy with his steak meal. It looked tiny than the 6 oz size advertise in the homepage. Although he said explicitly to have it medium rare, the steak came absolute dry. But it seems to me that even the absolute outstanding carriers for decades now are struggling to maintain this high level of service attentivness. Coming back to my meal experiences. Before landing we were offered a piece of papaya and some croissants/marmelade and hot beverage for breakfast. When I asked for any eggs or sausages or similar to hot brekkies. The answer was plainly a “no”. Only a kind of refreshment is served. I was a bit surprised and annoyed about it. Luckily I had a connecting flight to New Zealand and I could at least raid the buffet there. So does it mean now that SQ is not only inconsitent in the level of offering 4 different kinds of C class seating, now they are inconsistent of offering or not offering any hot brekkie meal in an overnight 8 hours flight to SYD? So I should consider myself lucky to have been offered a piece of papaya as a meal at all?? OH, dear what happened to the good old time of perfect Asian service with SQ…….!!

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls