Reply To: SQ new 773 /A333 Regional business seat to ozCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines SQ new 773 /A333 Regional business seat to oz Reply To: SQ new 773 /A333 Regional business seat to oz

MarcusUK
Participant

It seems these days that BT are more concerned with Cuddling up to BA rather than advocating or prompting discussions with Airlines, or asking Consumer questions.
All we hear about is BA BA BA…via their mouthpiece Vintage Krug…!

I am writing to SQ i Sydney whilst here, & i shall raise these points with them. I shall also indicate to them comments on here relating to them. I will post a response.

Needless to say perhaps we should all Review on Skytrax, this aircraft & Regional configuration, & any other sites where we can leave an independant experience of these mis-matched services.
Bare in mind, that we have a Raffles class 747 /2-3-2 in Business, an A380 & a 773-ER with the new seat 1-2-1, and a 773 (OLD & noisy), with regional seating.

It seems that SIN- SYD overnight services, have ONE meal service for up to an 8 hr flight. Dinner or breakfast, if you want yr salmon or steak for breakfast on “Book the cook”. I would like to “Shoot the cook”, for my lump of grissle of a steak that was sent back, with other meals from other passengers!
What a waste of money SQ has become, & very over-rated.
& very sad but rapid demise recently.