Reply To: JAL- Ugent talks to avoid BankruptcyCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines JAL- Ugent talks to avoid Bankruptcy Reply To: JAL- Ugent talks to avoid Bankruptcy

MarcusUK
Participant

Always interesting how different regions press portray their perceptions…
I read in the SQ lounge so have no link…

But AF/KLM & LH portrayed as cash rich out of the EU, but LH has the balance of offloading BMI now…& yes the mention of the Alliance would go with the cash injection, as a pre-condition it seems.
Massive internal & local market for Japan though it seems to get a foot hold into.

I think many high population countries, & “Developing countries” (more developed now with the 1st order in recession?), have the base for bums on seats internally & regionally like no one else has.
India, China, fastest take up with new wealth being created.

The World Order is gong to change for Airlines, those needing cash may well be manipulated by the cash Rich Groups.
I think that in the next 2 years, we shall see a different world order, & a few major players in the EU & world market only…its happening as we speak. increasing Fuel prices may well push others out suddenly!

SQ is down 2.3$ Bill, -30 % revenue on last yr,
Yet when i flew LHR – Syd 2 days ago in Business, the A380 was full, as was the 773, in every class!
Weird times.