Reply To: SWISS AIR

Back to Forum

Hess963
Participant

I just want to round up my predecessor’s comment to LX’s F service.
There is a very nice F Lounge in ZRH. The food quality and service are just the same great experiences as in the First Class Terminal/Lounges of LH in FRA or MUC. You’ll going to be shuttled by a limousine from the Lounge to the plane. As far as I know LX use the A340 to PVG, so the F seat will be similar to the former F class seat of South African Airways. Perhaps when you are lucky, you might experience the new refurbished F class suite.!! I wish you luck!!
As for the service on board, have not till yet experienced any faults in F cabin service. In my opinion, LX’s F best argument is the food. You can always ask the F/A and always get it without any hassle. If there is any downsides, perhaps the amenity kit which is comparing to EK’s extensive contents rather basic( La Prairie products); the PJ you get is quite good though. But the “First Class” inscription might not be everyone’s taste.
Wish you a pleasant flight and tell us about it when you come back!!!

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls