Reply To: Surveys

Back to Forum

Hess963
Participant

Hi everyone, Hi NTarrant !!

You’re right NTarrant! I forgot that the Survey was mostly for subscribers/readers on the British Isles%Ireland and some probably from the Continent. It is a British edition of BT (stresses British here).
It is true that BA, VS …have the most share of pax ex Britain, but that does not mean that the quality of their flights they experienced reflects the size of pax traffic from Britain. In the survey for example you are asked which airlines provides the best this or that and not only the sole question: best airline and this sole question does not cover every performance of this airline. That is why I am asking myself what did the voters have though when they casted their votes? Or just simply thought BA and VS because they flew with them oftenly and that is it. Do the majority of the voters do not make any difference at all?
Do not get me wrong, sure BA and VS have good aspects like great lounges in LHR. The seats in C being full flat. Randomly fantastic food quality and excellent service attitude of F/A s. But the consistence and overall package is not that good for both airlines in the past 12 months in order to be elevated to be winner or third place.

I am really curious what the BT Asia Pacific Survey 2009 will give us as a comparison. If Airpocket’s assumption is right, the subscribers/readers of BT Asia Pacific will be voting CX, SQ, TG, NH, MH as the possible winners and BA, VS…from Europe&UK will be not or less possible to be winners in the major categories.

So are the frequent pax of today independent beings who judge due to their experiences or do tend to be influenced so easily by airlines ads. Or survey reports.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls