Reply To: SurveysCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Surveys Reply To: Surveys

NTarrant
Participant

Hi Hess, Not sure why you would be dumbstruck over the results for BA and VS. If you look at the BA v VS thread, Airpocket has hit the nail on the head. Its a UK based survey and as he says most people will be flying with them.

It would be interesting to know what percentage of numbers of departures from LHR are BA, VS, BD and then the others as a group by region. Of course BT do have an Asia survey (I think) and that would be interesting to see.

You also have to look at the route networks, BA fly to more destinations around the world than any other airline from LHR, direct, not everyone wishes to change at AMS, FRA, DXB etc. But you may ask why does Emirates feature but KLM does not, it is down to route network. Friends of mine who live in EDI went to India via DXB on the direct flight from EDI.

Then there is the fact that us on this forum is not fully representative of business travellers, we trade experiences and advice (and insults from time to time!), some of us are know for our views on particular airlines. Of course the whole process is subjective but the survey is the customer view. I would be suprised if BA and VS were not in the top five

Hope that is of interest. By the way, I was suprised that Four Seasons won the hotel award, I would have thought that Hilton/Intercontinental/Sheraton would have been higher.