Reply To: Turkish Airlines inconsistent service attitude or just indifferenceCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Turkish Airlines inconsistent service attitude or just indifference Reply To: Turkish Airlines inconsistent service attitude or just indifference

Senator
Participant

I had an interesting experience in April on TK. I flew ARN-IST-RUH-IST-ARN on a mix of A320/B738 with varying degrees of configurations. Whilst the price in business was very attractive, I would agree that basic safety procedures were not followed.
On the late night IST-RUH service on an A320, I woke around 1am to the smell of someone having just smoked. I went forward to the lavatory, and I commented to the female purser. Her answer? “What can we do?” On the IST-ARN return, no check for trays, glasses before landing in the forward cabin on the B738. Tables were down and several people had no seatbelts on.

While onboard F&B is excellent, the price to Middle East destinations is half of LH/BA/AF, I am not sure if I want to go back. My company have me booked to Iran in November, perhaps it is time to change. The alternative was Iran Air; not sure if this is better.