Reply To: Turkish Airlines inconsistent service attitude or just indifferenceCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Turkish Airlines inconsistent service attitude or just indifference Reply To: Turkish Airlines inconsistent service attitude or just indifference

Hess963
Participant

Hi everyone!!
First to Simon Rowberry: I am still shocked and angry after reading your TK posts. I just could not understand why on earth!! could any airline which is only being censured by a customer who is afterwards threatened with arrest, react in such appalling way.
Those airline people who are responsible for the safety of their own airline and are frequent readers in this forum should consider to be more sensible to their judgements and actions before they daunt any customer in that way. I am saying this very frankly: Without us/customers there is no YOU!! There is no excuse to such dismal behaviour, especially when a customer is only pointing out some basic breaches. And definitely no tolerance in ignoring or neglecting safety on board!!
Instead TK should be grateful to have passenger who care for the airline and especially in the part of safety on board. Yes, it is our lives at stake!!! and not those people sitting in their office chairs in IST…
I am shocked and still in disbelief, because it doesn’t fit to the impressions I had with TK( whether it is regional or international routes).
Well, the CIP lounge staffs I encountered were likely Simon R. has described, but ignoring and threatening—Wow, these are really new heights of customer service and very sad impressions of TK.
Simon R.( as for my part ) you don’t need to excuse for your words regarding on these matters with TK. I sincerly believe, it is TK who should excuse to you. You are still the paying part and they are only the recipient.
I will definitely be aware of these matters on my next trips with TK and will be cautious and alert for any faults regarding safety on board.

Regarding banning TK: I believe this airline has to be more neglected and inconsistent than the described faults earlier inorder to be banned from EU airspace. TK has the potential and is still on the right track to be a competitive airline; but they should be aware not to lose those good improvements, take customers complains/suggestions seriously and more important fulfilling the basics of a safe aviation.

Regarding Garuda Indonesian Airlines and the lift of the ban from the EU:
Most of you might have already heard that GA is planning to serve LHR and FRA in the near future with the new A330 (stopping in DXB).
I just hope they have learned from their faults. Being banned is not a good impression for an airline who wants to transport passengers safely and earned revenue from them. Both TK and GA are in my regards still “regional players” in a globalise aviation world. Being a part of an international airline alliance does not mean instantaneously to have adapt the alliance’s good safety records. There is a lot more to learn and improve, most of all the trust and assurance of the pax flying with them.