Reply To: Turkish Airlines inconsistent service attitude or just indifference

Back to Forum

Hess963
Participant

I am referring to you all TK flyers who have experienced indifference emails or posts from TK service centre over your comments, complains and suggestions.

I personally have written complains over my bad experiences and bad treatments while transiting in the CIP lounge in IST.

No answer yet, only the infos that my cases are being evaluated…

It is almost 4 months now from the date when I submit it to TK in IST.

One thing really angers me is, until now my renewed card has not arrived yet( almost 4 months from the last info of TK Smiles&Miles service center also in IST–the last info indicated that probably the mailing system in my country is faulty and that the mailing system in Turkey is almost flawless. Well, well well–I would not comment on these and over the word “almost” –what could it probably mean in Turkish??? I will just be “humble” and will not lose some negative comments over Turkish service attitudes or Turkish working attitudes like Airpocket over Kuwaitis). Do they really need that long to answer any emails/posts of customers and frequent flyers or send the renewed cards rightly on time etc….

What do those employees in IST need in order to work efficiently????

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls