Reply To: BA Launch Premium Cabin Fare Sale: Book by Wed 16 Sept

Back to Forum

Airpocket
Participant

Personally, I would happily shop anywhere that offered a good range of ethically-sourced products and had a modicum of customer service. However, there isn’t an ALDI near us, just M&S, Waitrose, Somerfield, Tesco, and Sainsburys.So, I guess, we must be living in a posh-ish post code :o) I’d happily pop into a ALDI the next time I see one, though. I’m no snob, just someone who stands up for passengers’ rights (for instance, the right not to be treated cack-handedly by airline staff, regardless of the nationality of the passenger or the airline staff) and against airline and government propaganda.
Bizarrely, I think we both want the same thing NTarrant: for BA to become a better airline. I would fly them again if they offered fares to compete with other carriers, offered the full quota of frequent flyer miles on all booking classes, and improved the customer service at LHR and onboard.Those staff who ‘fax-in’ their jobs do a great injustice to staff who care about BA and want to offer a consistently professional service on the ground and in the air. It’s the former who let down the latter, as well as letting down passengers.
I’m really not that bothered about trivia like the lack of chocolates in J Class.Hell, I’ll just bring my own next time and distribute them to the other pax in the cabin!:o)

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls