Reply To: BA Launch Premium Cabin Fare Sale: Book by Wed 16 SeptCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines BA Launch Premium Cabin Fare Sale: Book by Wed 16 Sept Reply To: BA Launch Premium Cabin Fare Sale: Book by Wed 16 Sept

Airpocket
Participant

Well, NTarrant, I don’t actually care enough about BA to “hate” them.Not caring about an airline and hating it are two distinct states of mind, one underlined by apathy, the other by a strong emotion. I don’t get wound up by BA because I no longer choose to fly them.Yes, I did fly them and have family and friends who still fly them (but don’t find BA paticularly good) so,yes, I am speaking from experience.
I’d suggest you use another line, the “get a life” line is wearing a bit thin, just like VK’s lessons in punctuation and his general allusions to one’s financial status and where one might get a life.Not all of us are as well off (or nouveau riche) like VK and we accept that.But, don’t expect us to sit back and take insults from the more well off just because we,too,have opinions (more pertinent than chocolates in Business Class) and want to air them.
Frankly, I’m quite amused by just how much you and VK are geting riled by my insouciant observations (based on experience).You two are a hoot, a frothing, seething, rabbid double-act! :o)