Reply To: Rumour: Air France to Abolish ShortHaul European Business Class

Back to Forum

Hess963
Participant

I agree what my recent commentators have shared. The airline industry is always in competition and the frequent travellers want the best for there money. If AF decides to abolish BC as most of the frequent travellers in Europe think it is not worth the money paying for, so it is only the right choice. I as a frequent traveller and customer expect the best for my money as I am willing to pay the price which is tag on it. So it is only fair to expect a decent BC seat, food/beverage and service. I now that with my next comment some of you will be rolling their eyes but eventhough—-why is it for European airlines so hard to be or at least nearer to be like the Asian airlines in term of regional seating, service, food/beverage…. This is a globalise world and the aviation market is getting closer and smaller. SQ owning shares of VS etc… It is time that European airlines really consider of improving those addressed sectors earlier. The European frequent flyers and those who are willing to pay premium fares will no longer tolerate such inferior products and services. But most of all the excuses that Asian concepts do not reflects the European concepts or types etc.. What a ………..!!! Please wake up– all of the European airlines !!! Try to hear what your customers want and most of all take the suggestions of your valuable frequent flyers seriously than in the end of the day—without our paying pockets–there is no YOU !!!

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls