Reply To: Rumour: Air France to Abolish ShortHaul European Business ClassCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Rumour: Air France to Abolish ShortHaul European Business Class Reply To: Rumour: Air France to Abolish ShortHaul European Business Class

MarcusUK
Participant

I don’ see AF logic?

I fly KLM often, & its true of one year ago, there maybe 10 rows of Business class on a LHR-AMS flight with the curtain moved back, now there are maybe 3-4 max!

However, the seats are the same, so they have flexibility to have them whichever class they wish, day by day. If they offered a different seat or 2 in 3 etc, I could understand, but they do not.
I rarely fly AF, in fact i avoid them as they simply don’t meet the same standards on Board or in the lounges of KLM (great that the Brand was kept!). I also find CDG a nightmare to travel in & out of the Schengen area, & you need 1.5 hrs to connect through from UK to Europe.

“Cutting you cloth” in the current climate is understandable, but why take the scissors out, when you just move the curtain forwards?

They deserve to lose Business, & a whole market of Business loyalty if they go ahead…