Reply To: Flying with Aeroflot

Back to Forum

Hess963
Participant

I can tell you about a recent trip in Bus. Class. The European part was flown with a A319. Seating 2-2, generous width of the seat.( it is not the 3 abreast seating with the middle left free like AF or LH). The international part was with a B767. The seat was refurbished with the seating now being full flat till 1.90 m length of seat pitch( see the SU English homesite for more infos over seats). It is actually the same seat like OZ in international bus. class-only that SU makes it full flat. Which means getting a good night sleep.
In both segments the service and food choices were great. The portions were sufficient. Glasses always tops, no asking for more necessary. The aircraft used were either Airbus and Boeing in good conditions. Flight attendants spoke good and understandable english. I would say the time of mocking over old Soviet style airlne is-especially with these experiences- obselete. Overall a very good product. I could even say, perhaps the best Skyteam airline in Bus. Class at the moment.

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls