Reply To: SQ Needs to overhaul those aging 777-200’s

Back to Forum

Hess963
Participant

What a mayhem! SQ, EK, TG… all these airlines are well-known to change their aircraft very spontaneously at the moment. Really, I do not want to excuse them–it is just unfair and absolutely disappointing to experience a totally different thing which you might have awaited for so long and then be brought back down to earth just instantaneously.
For example, I always have a hint of going ballistic, when I fly with TG instead of the planned refurbished A330/B777–the old B747 or A300 will be used. Why do TG have to use those obsolete vechicles. This is also the problem with EK. When you are unlucky, you still have those dreadful C sits which are more suitable for Prem. Y. About CX since for a few months–they are not using B747 in the HKG- DPS with the new seats anymore, instead the regional seating of A330/B777. What happened? No more treat for your frequent pax CX? One time when I flew JL/JAL from NRT to DPS, they used a B747 which the C pax sat on full flat F seating ( older version–you still can experience them with OZ, TG, CI.. ) I called that a treat!

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls