Reply To: Middle Eastern carriers’ service standards dropCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines Middle Eastern carriers’ service standards drop Reply To: Middle Eastern carriers’ service standards drop

SimonS1
Participant

Biztraveller – there is a difference between being a supporter/fan and using every opportunity to pursue an agenda, boring other users rigid in the process.

In VintageBoop’s case this means bumping old threads to push others off the homepage, excessive promotion (Taste of London), providing an echo for other posts (of the “good to see….” nature) and generally trying to prove one’s self importance at every opportunity.

There can only be one person in the world who travels BA every day of the year and has a perfect undelayed journey each time.

I too am a supporter of EK, however I am not so blind as to try and defend them at every turn as like most airlines they have plenty of areas where they can improve, especially on the service front.

I guess FlyerTalk and its users saw through it all. I didn’t know Kruggles was banned but I do know the last time his name was mentioned the mods quickly intervened.