Reply To: BA v VSCreate Topic

Home Forums Airlines All airlines BA v VS Reply To: BA v VS

wishee71
Participant

I am a gold card holder with VS having also been a Gold card holder with BA I fell out with then over trying to use some of my miles for a holiday. (currently silver) I have just got back from a trip and was unable to get Upper (or any ticket for that matter) on Virgin and ended up reluctantly going Club with BA. I just want to put this out there as I have noticed that people generally favour BA on this forum and I fail to see why. In my opinion the Upper Class product is far superior, from the pick up anywhere in the UK through check in and then the lounge. On board the staff are leagues ahead of their BA compatriots. Am I missing something? I find the BA staff miserable, self important and treat passengers as if they are an inconvenience. I think T5 is a fantastic building but the lounge experience in T3 is better. I still use BA for short haul but fail to see how anyone can go back once you have experienced the VS touch. Incidentally with regards redeeming miles I have never had any problems with VS which is why BA lost my business in the first place. Answers on a postcard please.