Reply To: BMI call centre

Back to Forum

bmidcfan
Participant

Thanks Mark Roberts. I have been offered seats on Thai and Lufthansa. Not a fan of Lufthansa as I have not had good reports. My partner wants to travel only ob SQ, hence the problem. But thank you for updating on SQ policy so I shall go for Thai. Incidentally I do not have problems getting seats from BMI. I just booked fligts from LHR to Tokyo and depending on the dates I was offerred ANA, Lufthansa and Austrian. The Austrian dates suited me the best and having flown Austrian from Bangkok to Vienna on the 777 and with an excellent service we opted for Austrain. I have also benn offered Tokyo to Kuala Lumpur for this journey on Thaiand Lufthansa or ANA, and SIA combinations. Last year I was offered Lufthansa and Air Canada to Lima by BMI staff only I turned it down because the sector from Toronto to Lima on Air Canada in business class ws only 38in!
I don’t know why you seem to have problems withBMI. I know that you can never get Air New Zealand as my friends tried in Vain but eventually went on SIA to Auckland. Incidentally you can get seats o economy on SIA to almost any destination from LHR.. but then would you want to fly economy. I did at the last minute last year From LHR to KUL and the economy seat upstairs on the 380 were really good.

Keep trying and you will get the seats.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls