Reply To: Virgin Trains first class decline…

Back to Forum

SofiaTan
Participant

I travelled VirginTrains 1st Class to Euston Station and was looking forward to using the First Class Lounge at the station to have a quick meeting but unfortunately when I arrived, it was already very busy and it was very hard to ‘feel comfortable’ at all. People were standing everywhere and no need to mention the F& B facilities. I dared not even to get a drink …

In the end, my client came to meet me and took me to another ‘business lounge’ which was just a few minutes by taxi away and it was amazing. It was called bcs city lounge and we ended up spending the afternoon chatting away with excellent coffee and biscuits. Maybe you should check this out. I think it would be perfect for people who travel often by train to London and want a professional – not too crowded- business lounge to work from. It’s formal, casual and definitely comfortable. Staff were great as well.

As for the Virgin 1st Class – not really worth it anymore I must say …

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls