Reply To: Alex on… fixed business cabins return to EuropeCreate Topic

Home Forums Business Traveller Blogs Alex On… Alex on… fixed business cabins return to Europe Reply To: Alex on… fixed business cabins return to Europe

Irons80
Participant

Yes I understand what averages mean, thank you very much.

Nonetheless, I don’t think you have any evidence whatsoever to say that BA’s number is somehow up, especially as they are now part of a larger group which is actively looking to expand and purchase other airlines.

If their revenues are growing and passenger numbers are stable and in the main they make a profit I think they’ve got a little while left.

Back on topic, it’s premium passengers which make them money and we know in truth that for most European airlines, short haul business class appears primarily to exist for transfers and redemptions. With that in mind, even if I wanted it to change, I cannot see what would. Ultimately, I for one am loyal to BA and sometimes pay for CE primarily because of the on-the-ground benefits as opposed to in-the-air ones. And since CE earns 4 x TPs, which are vital for maintaining status, I admit they have me over a barrel and I am not that fussed about it.