Reply To: Alex on… fixed business cabins return to EuropeCreate Topic

Home Forums Business Traveller Blogs Alex On… Alex on… fixed business cabins return to Europe Reply To: Alex on… fixed business cabins return to Europe

Henkel.Trocken
Participant

I’m not sure the airlines would be interested in why people use their C cabins, just that they do.

Equally, the flexible layouts work well for the airlines but I suspect that most passengers are disappointed with the offering when you compare it for instance to Australia, South East Asia or North America. Europe lags behind.

I wonder who is introducing performance management for cabin crew, AFAIK, LH, LX AF and KL have had it for years. Good that others are catching up.

I don’t think we need to fear price increases, companies even in tighter times will stump up for those they value enough to travel in C and if the rest are consigned to Y I doubt we will miss them.

I think the poster above must be referring solely to experience of BA. Fortunately we have a choice and if LH do introduce fixed C seating as is rumoured I’m sure there won’t be any trouble filling the cabin. Mrs HT is a little worried that award seats won’t be available but at the end of the day we’ll just pay if we want to go badly enough.