Reply To: BA lost luggage POOR handling FRANKFURT airport

Back to Forum

tinovdc
Participant

I travelled from ORD (Chicago) over LHR (was upgraded to FIRST) to FRA (Frankfurt) (in business) with BA908, landed at 16h24 on 13 Jun 2013, caused by a hydraulic leak, the luggage could not be unloaded.
Claimed the luggage problem and received the following file reference number: FRABA ….., called today 14/06/13 to 069945192273 and was told that my luggage was via a transporter on his way, they asked me IF I received a SMS to confirm, but I didn’t receive anything. However, I was able to receive the telephone number of the transport company 06984844505 and spoke with someone that confirmed that the luggage for ‘…………….’ (that the address that I gave them) would be for sure delivered today 14-06-13 between 20u00 and 22u00.
It is now almost 22:30, means 30 hours later than the plane arrived in FRA and I still have NO luggage, neither did I receive any update from the transport company AND neither did I get to talk someone at the info number from BA at FRA airport (069945192273), I am now almost 30 min on a automatic waiting music/voice system, telling me that my call will be soon answered by one of the agent and that this call may be recorded for quality insurance, well once I reached 30 min on the waiting system, the line was simply cut at exactly 30 min, WHAT a brilliant customer service!

And YES I am a GOLD EXECUTIVE member from BA since 10+ years, so feel really frustrated for the moment!

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls