Reply To: Another Virgin Marketing Blunder

Back to Forum

seanyjmuclhr
Participant

@Travel-guru I agree. The title of this thread reads like a Daily Mail sensationalist headline. VS’s marketing beats any other airline’s hands down.

@dutchyankee You have missed my point. I am arguing that all things are relative. Having sat myself on a plane on Saturday for 9 hours at LHR not going anywhere with very little food and blocked toilets, the idea that a number of passengers got back to the UK safely, and perhaps saw Madonna – despite a two hour wait to disembark – is in my book better than being stranded on an aircraft or at an airport with no idea of what is going on.

Frankly I couldn’t care less whether it was VS or BA or whomever else. Sadly, your rant sounds as if you have an exaggeratedly oversized axe to grind with VS. I am sorry that you feel like that.

So they had to wait 2 hours. They still have their health, their sanity and they got back to the UK. There are countless people in this world who have much bigger issues. Perhaps you should focus your efforts on helping them instead.

In an ideal world, everyone should be treated equally, but we’re not. Get over it.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls