Reply To: Another Virgin Marketing Blunder

Back to Forum

dutchyankee
Participant

Ginger1, glad you are a fan of Virgin. The point of this post was not a comparison of Upper Class vs Club World or First, but about the complete stupidity and unfair action Virgin took with regard to their passengers, and then hide behind such a comment about letting Business Class passengers off the plane first, while in fact the other Business Class passengers had to wait another 2 hours!!

I have flown Virgin Upper Class a few times, once it was excellent, twice it was an absolute disgrace. After this latest foray of celebrity treatment, I will vote with my cash and stick to BA.

I do not fly BA First often enough (only two roundtrips a year) but have always found it a superior product, and definitely when compared to Upper Class. I do fly Club World considerably though, and whilst not always perfect, I know I can always count on a professional, seasoned crew, a great seat, and almost always, excellent service.

With Virgin I personally find they rely on gimmicks such as Massage, Bar, manicures, to cover or mask a true lack of professionalism or quality. Its a personal opinion. Irrespective, this story regarding Madonna, still beggars belief!

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls