Reply To: Safety video – The best?

Back to Forum

FlyingChinaman
Participant

ffidrac

I have just watched the ANZ latest safety video and it really was FUN, FUNNY, attention-grabbing except for the display of a typical macho stereo-type of rugby player’s (All Blacks Centre) homofobic attitude towards a gay FA which was NOT funny! The NZ gay community certainly has a point in asking ANZ for the removal of that degrading scene. Surely Richard Kahui was brief with the video take prior to the filming! Not sure if the gay FA will commit suicide out of a rejection from him!!!

May be ANZ should have got Ronaldo of Brazil to do this video as he is less resistant to seexual diversity, judging from the tabloid news that came out from Rio last year.

I certain agree to your comment on the standard safety video on most airlines are so utterly boring that it is always a struggle for me to force myself on each flight to watch this painful video demonstration just out of a sense of DUTY as a passenger.

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls