I am conducting research into accidents involving drivers (tourists and business) of rental vehicles when they are overseas. Please forward this to anyone you know who has rented a vehicle overseas in the last few years.
We would like to hear your experience or feedback on the following:
* Country and vehicle specific training/education offered or undertaken BEFORE collection.
* Country and vehicle specific training/education available WHEN collecting the rental vehicle.
* The driving and/or vehicle hazards you encountered when overseas.
* Any accidents or near misses you experienced.
* Any other comments you have regarding the safety of driving rental vehicles.
Please include details of: the country where you live and where you were traveling, the rental vehicle and rental company, your driving experience, any training offered by rental company, any other research you undertook yourself, any accidents or near misses, the attitude of the rental company to safety.
ALL SUBMISSIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICTEST
CONFIDENCE AND ANONYMITY GUARANTEED.
Please send submissions to info [at] turakina.com
If you would like to know the outcome of the survey, drop me an email.