Reply To: What is the best way for me book a complex travel scheduleCreate Topic

Home Forums Other Ask the travel manager What is the best way for me book a complex travel schedule Reply To: What is the best way for me book a complex travel schedule

PhilipHart
Participant

Dear Travel Manager,

I have spotted a very nice Fare Basis through ExpertFlyer – IBWEO4WA – and have concocted a nifty routing to take in two required business stops and a couple of side trips.

However, as it is pretty complex, it is doubtful that I would be able to use any of the Carrier or online Travel Agent websites to make the booking.

So what should I do?

Contact the Carrier by phone? Contact a local Travel Agent? Contact a national Travel Agent?

I would gladly use a local Travel Agent (to provide some business for the local economy), but am concerned that they might find the complexity too daunting, or insufficiently rewarding for the amount of work – although I would happily pay a fee.

All thoughts gratefully received.

Philip.

ps, for those interested, the routing would be: DUB-PHL-MSP-PHX-SFO-PHX/DFW-STL-CLT-PHL-LHR-LCY-DUB in Business Class (First Class in US) for a base fare of £1237 + £150 for stopovers + Taxes.