Reply To: Where do they go

Back to Forum

Papillion53
Participant

Hello all! Just dropping in to see what was happening in the BT forum.

We are still in Alaska cruising our way back to the land of Canucklad and his chums …. 😉

It has been truly magical and I will do a “Mrs P’s Alaskan Adventures” with photos when I get home. We have been up close and personal with whales, dolphins, bears, glaciers, snow capped mountains and much, much more – and surprisingly are enjoying warm and sunny weather – we have even had a nap or two in the sun by the pool after a jolly good lunch on our sea days!!

Have a great weekend wherever you are in our world! 🙂

PS – sitting writing this on our verandah with a very nice cup of tea brought by our butler – what am I going to do when I get home??? As for having a balcony – would never cruise without one – the scenery is spectacular, even just watching the sea – you never know when a whale or a playful pod of dolphins will pop up! And at 3 in the morning when it is light, you can lie in bed with the drapes open and watch it all drift by …. I can’t imagine being in a dark box inside the ship!

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls