Reply To: Which airline serves the best food in business?Create Topic

Home Forums Other Food and drink Which airline serves the best food in business? Reply To: Which airline serves the best food in business?

Hess963
Participant

Anyone who wants to share us there good foodies with BA J or F ? I experienced those lobster and prawns on rocket salad as well — small portion and bland ! Main meal of lamb – par, dessert : par , cheese: what a luck a good one !
So definitely not overall “yummy”–what a dismal ! The breakfast in CE — sad and small portion as well — luckily the breakfast in T5 Terraces lounges are far more better, I am very frankly here — for me at the moment the best experience flying with BA is the CW seat and the T5 Lounges. Untill now everytime I could not eat the meal on board — there is always something adequate in the buffet at the lounge. But actually it is really sad that I could only be happy and satisfied with these two products when flying BA. It is hard not to say something negative over BA when flying with other Middle Eastern and Asian airlines and experiencing far more better service in almost every aspects — at least at the moment. I do hope BA will find a solution and improvements. And such BA crews who wish badly over other BA crews and risking to scare off loyal pax should be warned seriously by the management and let them remeber what is their working attitude inspite of the wake of a possible strike.