Reply To: Passengers to be treated as cargo in the future…

Back to Forum

PegasusAir
Participant

I, like DavidGordon 10, have experienced this very poor boarding process with EZY on 3 flights in recent months, mine all from MAN and I have complained to a ‘Regional Manager’ about it. I don’t know if it is an EZY agreed process or a handling agent one – they use the same agent I believe at LGW and MAN. At MAN they start boarding far too early so if you are a Speedy Boarding passenger and if you are not at the gate 40 mins before departure you are then in the normal queue – important for hand baggage stowage. You then stand for some 15 mins in an unheated/un air-con air bridge or on a staircase at MAN – some passengers resorted to sitting on the steps. This is not a one-off. It seems to be now the norm. On one occasion we were queuing before any of the crew arrived and it was on the first flight of the day, so no inbound crew delay. If EZY want to be ‘business friendly’ they need to stop this procedure if that is what it is.

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls