Reply To: April 2011: iPad2

Back to Forum

CMBurchhardt
Participant

with all these new hardware gizmos their effectiveness is all down to the effective use by their handler. I am sure there is someone out there that can type 60 word per minute on an i phone 4 or can surf the web at acceptable speeds on the ipad 1 or 2, or who can make a lap top’s battery last long enough.

It has often been said that you shouldnt become a slave to these new toys, but the reality is, that any one of these, tablets, blackberry’s and i machines, if used to their full capability, can, basically, manage your life and business.

Unfortunately though, there are other factors, like typing skills and eyesight that come into play, as well as what the other “stuff” the user needs to carry.

The skill of hardware selection is more along the line of managing exepctations and ensuring your chosen “armoury” will indeed deliver expectations.

I am sure the iPAD 2, 3, 4 and 5 will succeed because of the fantastic brand that Apple have created. However, dont discount the other offerings.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls