Reply To: China Visa in Hong Kong

Back to Forum


Ditto Ian’s post and I would say that CTS is the easiest route as they have offices all over HK and are normally efficient although imo central offices may be better for English speaking/comprehension if you need assistance. Note I use the word may.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below