Reply To: Numerous complaints…

Back to Forum

Henkel.Trocken
Participant

I would just like to add a few thoughts to this thread.

Many posters have collectively identified that one poster who now I note has posts almost totaling 8000 seems to be the source of most of the trouble posting the same old rhetoric day in and day out with little or no objective evidence to back up his claims.

In the past I have grown tired of his abuse directed at me and others and stopped reading the board or indeed the wider magazine. Regardless the abuse continues to be directed at one and all who do not share his views or heaven forbid differ from his opinions and dare to present evidence and arguments that demonstrate he is wrong.

That same poster used to post on FlyerTalk and was banned for very much the same sort of behavior. If anyone doubts that just post on the BA board and watch the reaction.

Now, there is far more to my life than this forum which I do try to make a decent contribution to when I know something. I am however sick and tired of personalised abuse which comes regularly from one poster.

It is not for me to set the rules or standards here but I can opt in and opt out. So, that said, I’m being very clear; if the poster in question is to continue to post after the ‘weeding’ has been completed I will be saying goodbye permanently. I really have much more to do with my life than wade through the nonsense he posts coupled with abuse if you contradict him.

IMO the board would be a much richer place without him and will be much poorer if he remains. That has been demonstrated at times in the past when he has been absent for albeit too brief periods of time.

Now I expect a torrent of abuse from the usual quarter.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls