Reply To: Numerous complaints…Create Topic

Home Forums Other Miscellaneous Numerous complaints… Reply To: Numerous complaints…

AnthonyDunn
Participant

@ alexpo1 – 17/06/2013 16:17 GMT

Hi. Other than if BT decides to blacklist you owing to double handles, I cannot for the life of me think why you should be banished. For myself, I’ve enjoyed your contributions.

Yes, I have had contretemps with several other posters but I have never complained about anyone, have only the one moniker which is who I am (yes, I know, others cannot do likewise for a host of reasons) and, personally, would be most aggrieved if there was a wholesale banning process likely to take place, All I ask for is a modicum of proportionality and for fellow posters to ask themselves how they would feel if they were on the receiving end of what they’ve just fired off at someone else. And before I am accused of utter hypocrisy, there have indeed been occasions when I have subsequently regretted the odd remark I have made – and I do try to rise above some comments.

Isn’t this forum supposed to be informative, discursive and occasionally frivolous and entertaining? If the temperature could occasionally be taken out of things, that would help a lot.