Reply To: Numerous complaints…

Back to Forum

AllOverTheGaff
Participant

IamSpartacus – 15/05/2013 16:44 GMT
I think to blame this on “one individual” goes to show just the mindset that everyone on here has been discussing. EVERYONE needs to look at their own behaviour a little harder. From other peoples point of view this one individual can not post anything without another group of posters jumping on his every comment rubbishing his opinions and some would say they were the “aggressor”. There are two sides to every coin.

In actual fact, I could not disagree with you more. This one individual is at the root of practically every disagreement on this forum. I accept that might not be the PC thing to say, nevertheless, it is my considered opinion to whit I believe I am entitled. It does not mean that you have to agree with my assertions, but neither does it mean my opinion is invalid. I see no reason whatsoever why I should modify what I post, nor should others ignore trolling and grenade-throwing – albeit I don’t tend to engage, rather I look on in slack-jawed wonder. There is reasonable discussion for a large part of the group….then a pin….then the bang….then we’re back to the same old same old. If there is to be any sense of community the utterance of “put up with it” just doesn’t wash.

I don’t have to ‘look at what I post’, I am moderately familiar with it prior to my hitting ‘send’. Again, I do not ask you to share my opinion, if you wish to challenge it that is entirely your right, but it does not follow that by looking at what I choose to post, or what I can choose to ignore that this will impact one iota on what is fundamentally wrong with this discussion board.

Regards.
AOTG.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls